Casino Plus is an e-gaming partner in GLife that specializes in live games like Baccarat and Roulette, with also slot machines and sports betting.
Disclaimer: This post aims to educate and not to lure people into online gambling. Gambling has inherent high risks and it is up to you to manage your appetite with regard to games of chance. Please gamble with funds you are comfortable enough to lose.
We can see more and more e-gaming partners coming into GLife. And due to the accessibility of GCash, we can also see more users enjoying not just financial services, but also games of chance within the platform.
Table of Contents
What is Casino Plus?
Casino Plus is an e-gaming merchant in GLife. It’s based on Hotel Stotsenberg, a casino/hotel in Clark, Pampanga. They’ve opened a casino online and they have integrated with GCash in GLife, as well as with GCash online direct payment and withdrawals on their website. They are PAGCOR-certified just like other e-gaming partners in GLife namely BingoPlus, ArenaPlus, OKBet, Sportsplus, and InPlay.
What games can I play in Casino Plus?
You will be able to see some casino games like slot machines, but their main games are casino tables with live dealers like Baccarat and Roulette. Lately, they’ve also been delving into simpler, more accessible games like Color Game and Tong-its.
Sports betting games are also available. I suggest though that if you like to do sports betting, you better go for ArenaPlus or OKBet instead as they both generally have a better look and feel due to their specializations in sports betting.
How do I play Baccarat?
Playing Baccarat is similar to sabong as you typically must choose between the Player, the Banker, or both (via a tie) to win. The objective of the game is to have a hand closest to 9. Card values are also the same as face value, except for 10, J, Q, and K as those are equivalent to 0. Aces are equal to 1.
The dealer deals two cards for the Player and the Banker face up. You need to add the value of the cards to get the final value. For any value greater than 10, you need to drop the first digit (ex. 8 and 4 = 12, you drop the 1 and the final value is 2).
When any side gets a 9 that’s a natural win. If the Player side gets 6 or 7 total, then he stands — meaning no card is dealt. Otherwise, he draws another card. When the Player draws a card, then the Banker also draws depending if he is down or not. Don’t worry about this too much during play, as the dealer takes care of these for you.
Wagering is done before dealing, which is mainly a game of chance. Typically payouts for both Player and Banker are 1:1, meaning if you win, you double your money. For some tables with bigger wagers, Banker has a 0.95:1 payout as Bankers tend to win more in the long run. For ties, the payout is 8:1.
There are also side bets like Pairs (meaning either Player or Banker gets a pair) or Super 6 (meaning Banker gets a total of 6) and these come with corresponding higher payouts. Pairs typically have 11:1 and Super 6 has 12:1 odds.
How do I play Roulette?
Playing roulette is also simple, as you only need to bet on outcomes. Also, there are different sets of bets you can do, so give you a lot of options on what to bet per round. You need to put your wager first before the dealer throws the ball into the roulette.
The roulette mat has numbered sets of numbers from 0-36, with each number alternating black and red. It can also be separated into sets of 12, with 1-12, 13-24, and 25-36. You will also see a betting area for odd vs even, red vs black, 1-18, and 19-36. European roulette only has a single 0, while American roulette also has a 00.
You can choose to bet in different ways, with corresponding payouts:
- Inside Bets
- Straight: Bet on a single number to win (35:1)
- Split: Bet on two adjacent numbers to win (17:1)
- Street: Bet on three numbers in a row (11:1)
- Corner: Bet on four numbers adjacent to each other (8:1)
- Six Numbers: Bet on two rows of three numbers (5:1)
- Outside Bets
- Column: Bet on a column of 12 numbers labeled “2:1” (2:1)
- Dozen: Bet on either “1st 12”, “2nd 12”, “3rd 12” (2:1)
- Red or Black: Bet on the color of the number (1:1)
- Even or Odd: Bet on either odd or even (1:1)
- 1-18 or 19-36: Bet on the first half or the second half of all the numbers (1:1)
There are also some rules for odd/even when rolling a 0:
- En Prison: The house lets your bet ride on the next spin.
- La Partage: The house returns half your bet.
If the ball falls to a 00 for American Roulette, you don’t win anything as 00 is not considered even.
How do I register for Casino Plus?
You can either register in GLife or on their website. I recommend you go through GLife as going through this route you won’t need to do any registration process. You would only need to opt-in to share your details as Casino Plus. Once you’ve opted in, the app gets the information you’ve submitted when doing verification in GCash.
You need to be Fully Verified in GCash and strictly need to be at least 21 years old to play. Please note that any accounts created in GLife are limited to access from within GCash only. You won’t be able to register from the website and then use that account to log into GLife.
Creating a Casino Plus account in GLife
- From the GCash main page, click on the GLife button.
- From the GLife page, you can either search for Casino Plus directly or click on the Play Games button and then click on Casino Plus.
- Accept the opt-in page and you will be able to see the Casino Plus main screen.
How do I deposit funds into Casino Plus?
Depositing Funds in Casino Plus
- On the Casino Plus main page, click on Deposit.
- From the deposit pop-up, enter the amount or tap any preset amount and click Confirm.
- The GCash payment page will show up. Confirm the deposit amount.
- Once the Payment Successful page is shown, click on Done to go back to the main page, with the deposit reflected in the Current Balance.
How do I withdraw my funds from Casino Plus?
You can also withdraw your funds anytime, however, the minimum amount to withdraw is Php 50. The withdrawal limits are governed by your incoming wallet limits.
Withdrawing funds from Casino Plus
- On the Casino Plus main page, click on Withdraw.
- From the withdraw pop-up, enter the amount or tap any preset amount and click Confirm.
- The Withdrawal Success pop-up will show. You will need to wait for your funds to arrive.
How do I play in Casino Plus?
You need to click on Play Game to open a browser to the Casino Plus page. From there, you can choose different games to play:
- Slot Games – contain different slot machine games
- Live Games – contain live Baccarat and Roulette games
- Sports Games – contain the sports betting section of the site
- Color Game – you can play the dice game being played at peryas
These contain Baccarat and Roulette tables with live dealers and these are the main attractions of the site. Take note of the bet limits as there are rooms with higher bet limits. Typical Baccarat bet limits are Php 50 – Php 100k. For European Roulette, bet limits are Php 100 – Php 2k.
You can go inside the rooms to check it out, but if you take too long without betting, you will be kicked out of the room. Games go on 24/7 and there is typically no downtime.
We talked about Casino Plus, another gaming platform in GLife, and how easy it is to create an account. I also talked about how to deposit and withdraw funds to and from Casino Plus, as well as what types of games you can encounter. I also explained how to play Baccarat and Roulette for beginners.
Casino Plus is known for live Baccarat and Roulette games, similar to Bingo Plus which specializes in Bingo games.
- Bingo Plus, the popular Bingo gaming site
- Arena Plus for sports betting
- InPlay for other casino games
- What is GLife?
I have a new e-commerce site where you can buy some e-books here: GCR Prime
After reading about what GCash is, here are the main GCash features: