Updated Jan 12, 2021
This page describes the various fees GCash charges on its users and free alternatives (just scroll to the right to see the alternatives column). I will be updating this as we get new information.
All other services that are not mentioned here are free.
|Product||Fee Description||Fee Amount||Free Alternatives|
|Cash-in||Over-the-counter Cash-Ins |
(Partner Outlets, Cash-in Machines, 7-11)
|Free for the first Php 8,000 then 2% after per month||1. BPI and UnionBank Cash-In in the app|
2. Instapay Send (Bank to Bank Transfer) from Banks where there is no fee
3. Use multiple GCash accounts (limit of 5 per person) to cash-in and prevent going over the first Php 8000 limit per account
4. Cash-in to CIMB, and withdraw in GCash via GSave
5. Ask a friend with a GCash account to help you out using Send Money
|Cash-in||Cash-in via Debit Card|
|Cash out||Cash out via over-the-counter outlets (7-11, Puregold, Robinson’s, Cebuana, etc)||Php 20 per Php 1000 withdrawn||1. Transfer to GSave, then withdraw using CIMB ATM|
2. Ask a friend with a GCash account to help you out using Send Money
|Cash out||Cash out via GCash Mastercard in ATMs||Php 20 per withdrawal||1. Transfer to GSave, then withdraw using CIMB ATM|
2. Cash into your ShopeePay and do a ShopeePay transfer to a supported bank you have an ATM account with.
3. Ask a friend with a GCash account to help you out via Send Money
|Bank Transfer||Money Transfer to Other Banks using Instapay||Php 15 per transfer (starting Nov 1, 2020)||1. Transfer to GSave and then from the CIMB app, do a DragonPay transfer to your bank|
2. Transfer to GSave then from the CIMB app, do a PesoNet transfer to your bank
3. Cash into your ShopeePay and do a ShopeePay transfer to a supported bank.
4. Cash into your GrabPay using an enrolled GCash AMEX card and transfer to a supported bank.
|GCash Mastercard||Card Purchase||Php 150 per card; Php 60 for delivery fee (if delivered)||None|
|GCredit||Interest Within the Billing Period||5% compounded per day (cheaper when paid earlier)||None|
|GCredit||Penalty Fees||Php 200 (1-30 days)|
Php 500 (31-60 days)
Php 900 (61-90 days)
Php 1500 (>90 days)
|Pay Bills||Biller Fees||Php 7 – Php 60 or 2% depending on biller||None|
|Balance Inquiry||ATM Charge||Php 3||1. Check your wallet balance in the app |
2. Use USSD (*143#) to check your balance (if you are a Globe user)
|Dormancy||Non-usage of GCash for 6 months||Php 50 every 10th day of the month||1. Withdraw balance and close your GCash account|
2. Transfer remaining balance to your other active accounts, if applicable